Video game addiction is described by the American Psychological Association diagnostic manual as an impulse control disorder, which does not involve intoxicating drugs but causes a dopamine release in the brain as well and is very similar to pathological gambling. Video game addiction has also been referred to as pathological or compulsive/excessive use of video games.
- Video Game Addiction Is Now A Recognized Mental Disorder
- Drug Rehab for Kings of Leon Frontman Caleb Followill?
- Johnny Depp: They Said I Could Be Anything I Want
- Raven Was The Original Nicki Minaj
- Lyrics: Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
- Lyrics: The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin
- Snoop Dogg
- Lyrics: The Face by Kings of Leon
- North Korea vs South Korea
- Lyrics: Gangnam Style by Psy (English)